Wednesday 15 February 2012

Fact

Hello..helllo n hello(mod epy)!:D…
Ok,update blog time again!:D..yayy,setelah lamer kekeringn idea!..for this time my blog wil b discus abot real phenomena happen in our country..this is we called “demam k-pop”..hahahaha…utk mklum sy pon pminat k-pop jgakkkk(jgn mara..yess,atcualy im not interest  wih them but all changes when my friend,my cousin(plg kuat pngaruh) talk abot them!...i started watch their  show at oversea(on notebook) n all abot them(poor me I not hv with share with them)..yess,them vry humble n one thng I not deny their hv good looking n smart style!(y pntg org asia ok)…im proud with them!!!:D..i vry like k-pop group is Super  Junior or nickname is Suju!...i knw myb u guys atcualy more knw abot k-pop beter  thn me!!...yup,of course not just  Suju..korean also  hv many bigband  such like DBSK,CN Blue,Wonder Girls,Girl Generations n actor n acteress!!..almost of them is vry famous in all asia(Malaysia dlm senarai);p..hahahhaa…what point I write abot them here is coz,I wnt to show how south Korean use the their artist popularity to attaract us go holiday or travel at there!!:D..this is vry smart ways n strategi!..yess,this is happen to me…frst I just minat until I fel I wnt fly at there(mostly of us wil b fel this rght??)..hahahaha..one day,I do research abot Korean selatan nih(cdt to Zuhairah Mustafa al hussin*pgacra tv9)..coz help me know abot Korean n giv me international knowledge(A level)..hahahha…thnks you sis!!!:D…yelah,sblom travel we hv knw abot their coutry(cam nak pergi jerrr);p…hahahaha…persolan pertama y diajukan  ialah:adkah ngara south Korean lbh maju b’bnding Malaysia…de answer is yesss…Korean at the rank no.12 in world(robotic,electy n dll) but malysia rnk 28..Wow,jauh gakkk tuh kannn!(hurmmmm)…..ngara korea adlah ngra maju but mlaysia is m’bgun..lain mkne ok!!!,tny lagik adkah ngra Korean besar?..not, malysia lbh besar(yeessss,lok at peta dunia ok)!!!!:D…bangga!..byk soaln lagik ..lagik2 soaln smpi puas haty!!!:D…Tiba2…stu stamen dibls ‘OMG,south koren antara ngra ke 28 dunia y high cost living!!’..hah!..mst mahalkn tmbang ke sane(tgu air asia promosi)..heheheh..wel done assign kali nih…stement demi statement m’buatkan ku  sayu..conclusiony,biarpon kiter m’mnat hburn y dbw dr korea tetapi jgnlah kiter luppe syg  akn ngaramu nih…ayuh,kita harus memajukan Negara smpi t’kenal di mata dunie!!!:D..aku bga jd rkyt malysia!...:D..kini hrpnye digals dibahu kiter…ayuh ank muda mudi kiter cipta satu phenomena y hebat di mata dunia!!!:D…we must be beter than their country!!!

Thank to allah biarpun dilaahirkan di ngra y sdg m’bgun but we hv syukur coz no p’gaduahn,no sekatan kehidupan n no kes kebuluran at here..Alhamdulilllah..!!!!:D..
May Allah bless us anytime guys!!!:D…XOXO
Wasallam W.B.T..



Korean band most hv a big popularity in asia!!!:D..lynnnnnn;p..hahahha
Super Junior M member!

No comments:

Post a Comment