Sunday 4 March 2012

Kate Middleton!!...ahaha

Alright,yess,this is my entry for my blog!..haha…long time I took to think what I can write on next post yea(keringg idea)!..Grab idea!!J..Hah,putera William nak kawen?..who is lucky person tuh??(mod kecewa ok)L(..haih,..i want see her face(excited)!..Tadaaaa,after I find out abot her,how their can falling in love each other(something is magic) and background family Kate.so, tonight I want write on abot a princess!J..this is abot Kate middleton…im sure almost of us mestiii  jelous with her rght??;p..ahha…im one of u..dun’t worries!J.so before we talk more abot her,please check out her photo..
                                                                                       
                        This is Kate Middleton..tadaa…her had a nice smile kannnn!;p…ehehehhe
I receive or read  coment from someone said like that:kiter kawen jd raja sehari jer tp kate kawen jdi raja forever!!;p..haha...i rely admire her coz a few reason,so check out the list:
#1.kate had neutral beuty!!(mmg cantik ok)..ehehhe

#2.she can observe any situsion n condition!J(mature)

#3.she is very independed princess,I mean kate more comfortable goes shoping at familiar mall beter private mall!..she go alone k!J..good bebeh…

#4.she is very simple..i go geogle n find out abot her but when I saw her picture..she dress up vry simple but nice!...hv good idea n taste!J

#5.her family more supportive n caring!(see when her wedding)!J

#6.almost ppl in Britain  like her too much..her personality like princes Diana myb(that why wiliam chose her)!J..haahaha

#7.she hav good education!(sure for to be princess maa)J

Hahha,so I already list her characteristic!..yess.im not deny kate available to be princes in world!:D..Kate adalah insan dr golongan biasa but we can said mewah r gak(her father have own business)..Wiliam and Kate is adorable couple!..betwen them,have same character..one of this is humble!;))..perkhawinan y gilang gemilang berlangsung!:D..im watch it(lamaa)..but is k coz I wnt see Kate!:D..u r beautiful!;))..haahaha..both of u so swett!JJ..Sy xhairan lar if I as lady pon fall in love with her inikan pulak Putera William!!;p..hehehe
I hope them will forever!..i loving the couple!:D..
*P/S:I dun’t hav picture on their married on this time coz I save all the picture on my pendrive!!L..sorry again!..
                                                   
                            
No have word can I describle about you Kate Middleton..U so lucky,u have everything is we r as women is wants!L..I wanna to be like u!!..please wish me!;)))..hhahaa

A lot love from me!!!L..XOXO           

1 comment: