Sunday 4 March 2012

Naza Company!!...

Alright..yess.i do some research abot the company!*wink wink*..hehehehe..yess coz a one hint I do research!!..not be share yea..haahah..OK.i wil try my best on the post nih yea..pardon me if my entry this have some mistake!. Family SM Nasimuddin is very famous n kaya raya dlm sector automobile ok..awesome.im prouded his success!..being malay people..im very proud!..not easy to scuses,we hv work hardly  achieve that!..wat attract to me discus is abot second his son!!...let’s more read my entry!!..SM nasimuddin is son of concrator!!..n  his start interst sector of automobile since his younger  and coz minat,his mengembangkan lagikkk empayar until now but his passed away a few years ago,his has lung cancer..his get best treatment in California but Allah lbh tahu  but what is my mind who wil take his position after his pass away???..I rely want to know..sure ank2 dier kannnnn????..So,check out his son and daugther:

1.SM Faisal Nasimuddin,31(Bikes)
This is first son in the family!!..he study at United Kingdom in Busniess studies!..yess..have to coz to continues him father gaxalgy rght???..hehehehe.he already married with Emili Hanafi and have two son(F1,F2)..setakat  nih!..

2.SM Nasaruddin,29(Automotif)
This is second son in the family!!..he also study at oevrsea UK I think in Busniess study also(same reason)!!..hehhehe…last year,he got married wit famous celebrity,Marion Counter(Chantekkk)!!…and now their have daughter..LEIA ROSE!!

3.Nur Diana Nasimuddin,28(Katering or Food)

She is frst daughter in her family!!…im not sure Diana nih n I never see her face!..geogle can’t found also!!..not many abot her we can get n find!..heheehe..her edu myb hih level n oversea gak kottt..ahhaha

4.SM Faliq Nasimuddin,26(Hartanah)

His so third son SM Nasimuddin.he continous study at UK also.NOO..him not mariedddd but he single but not available..his hv gf now!!..hahahaa..the sector he handle agk difucult but I thnk more interesting(I love deveploment)!!....hihi..bkl my bosss!!!*berangan*..hahaaha

5.Nur Nadia SM Nasimuddin,25(Hospitality)

Yess,ank bongsu in her family…mst manjeee giler kannn???..hehehehhe..she study at UK also..her married with rich son n hv good looking man,Hamzah Alang(Holiday Villa Hotel son of owner hotel)..Their weding is superb n mmg kye ok..Weding of the yearsss n the video clip is awesome!!!!..when her dad pass away,her age is 23 and she hav to handle hospitality department!..wow..hav a lot to learn anything mmg berattt ok!!

Tadaaa..who wil handle ang manage company in future????
SM Nasaruddinnnn!!!!..yess..his is CEO naza company now..sock rght??..heeee..mcm2 in my mind..why him why not SM Faisal???..why..why..i dunno..from my research,SM Nasimuddin want SM Nasaruddin take over his position..wasiat terakhir!!..and adk-beradik len handle department len!..good boy..him not only manage company but wit im family also!!!..what I intrest his is how him can to handle big company(3 bilion) and hv high level name in world???!!..yess.his still younger rely but I believe he can observe coz 4 year he work and get experience with his dad!..i think that why him dad want him take over before that.SM Nasimuddin teach him before died!..him start work from low level(pengurus)!!..so I wish,u can do te best in hope Naza more success in future!!

A lot love from me:))...XOXO

2 comments:

  1. better u buat blog in bahasa mlayu la ye. ur english is SUCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She tries, good job. Perhaps if you read English story books, you will get better over time, okay. Try to avoid mixing English and Malay.

    ReplyDelete