Sunday 4 March 2012

Works time Spm!!!...

Hahha…cam poyos jer the topic kali nih kann???!!!..but,this is rely hpen to me!J…yess,,,bg ex student spm cam kami nih,psti pas hbes jer spm sibok nx cari keje(nx beli mcm2 atcualy)..ehehehe…kfc,mcd,shoping mall n kdi runcit mst byk dak spm cam kami  try ad keje kosong x..hhahha…yess,rely bored life without do anything!!...frst interview ,kdi cermin mata..ok,thnks to member in4 to me!:D..ok..now,time to in4 to my aunty n uncle!..a few reason I give them n pressure them 4 agree(I rely wnt keje k)so I list of advantage:

#1.nearby my home!(my uncle can more often see when i was work)

#2.#ms keje kjp jer(9-5 ptg)

#3.if I hav no transport,I can walk  going back home(no worries)                 

Tadaaaa….yess,finaly..them give permission to me!..hpy giler k!J..more excited!
So,early morning,I went going interview with a higher confiendently!(must)!..
Hahahha..dushhh,interview hmpir st jam k but I enjoy coz the owner company is cool n more often tell a him experience when he was work at kdi cermin mata!!..after a few hour,my boss(lom lagik jdik pon) ask to me,u rely want work at here??(yess)!..sgalany tlah diberitahu t’msoklah gaji,etika keje n more thing!J
And…..i back a home n tell my aunty n uncle(cerewet  k)J..ahaha..but I stil love k!!J..so inilah y dikehendaki oleh my majikan:

#1.pki baju kurung or jubah sms.bekerja(ohh,rely im not hv jubah but bju kurung I can stil accept)!!...:D..ehhehhe

#2.hurmm,time kje???(spt di ats):D

#3.gaji rm 1.50 sejam(kira2 dlm rm240 per month)

#4.u can select 2 day for  a leave(tis part make I smile)!

Ohhh no,after I tel them(cerewet person) n get them opinion,u know wat the respon them give to is..NOOOOO,beter u stay at home n ur paid is not reasonable sguh!!!LL..my boss give me time to think carefully!!..so,dgn brt hati I call my bos n said to him no,I think I can’t go n cn’t  work u!(alasan my parent not agree)!..yess,I had do this!LL.huahua…but is k..blom ad rezeki!J..ahaha
I m’jalani hari dgn go to driving school je lahJ))..penatttt!
A few days(long time gak lah)…my sedara comes to my home n ofer to me JOBS!!!..kdi runcit dkt uma…fuhhhhh…best k tuh!J..so I do cam bese r(tel my parent)!..n respon is yess!..so,I work as usually cam ner y dimnta..yess,jge kdi runcit is more easy(calcute n money jer)..calculator kan bijak!..hahahha,but if had many customer comes at sometimes tak t’lyn gak lah!J..hahahha,I was hpy do this but I hav back home at 11.30 pm near at 12 pm..nop am!!;p..hehehe..dua ary kje jer..hahah..tak than..lwt mlm sgttt!!L..where my time for bath,eat,solat n teach n help my sister do her homework???(bingung)!:(…gaji is sepoloh sehri..tiada cuti..so,gji sebulan rm300..!J…but,when my brother find out I work ,him angry me coz my paid is not reasonable(sy xkch) n over all,him not like!!!!LJ.camne t dah bsr nak cri kje???.patah hati lagik!..stop work!!!..my friend also laugh to me!!!L..
So,,I decide not work again..so now I can do is  help my sibling more often n had time for them!!J..hahaha..but,I want to be a positive person at comes days..check out my list(azam):

#1.jgn terlalu memilih gaji!

#2.u must  observe any condition n problem(find way n jagn ad alasan ok)

#3.u must ikhlas keje gn org!

#4.jgn mlasss keje!!!           

That my azm when I find work in future,insyaAllah!:D..wish me luck  yea!:D


Ok,bubye!!
JJ…a lot love from me guys!..XOXO                

No comments:

Post a Comment