Saturday 14 April 2012

Fashion Tudung Now!...

Dear reader,
Hollaaa..dushhh,many entry I post for this time.hahahaJ..yess,I love fashion!!..confiendly must when us wear dress,shoes or anything bebeh!!J.ok,I will talk about we called’tudung’..hehehehe..when I came tenager I hav to find out abot it!..im typical ok!;p..ehehehe..yeah,im simple coz that I more prefer wearing simple patern of tudung such like some of us called’Ariani Tudung’..but for whatever we give name this is same rght??...JJ..i more prefer this patern beter than tudung bawal..sgat merumitkan bukan???J,so now..i still  find how to dress up with tudung ariani!...blogger please help me!..poor me!..sobsob..i want watch demo how to wear tudung selendang with anak tudung..and most important is how to get or do a good combination of the hijab!!JJ..wish luck for me ok!!J
                   























No comments:

Post a Comment