Saturday 14 April 2012

Shopping Online!..

Shoping secara online??..haih,yess,my prinsip before is I not believe the way n I not like that coz I think is not able n we must tak akn puas hati wil b!..but what hpen to me now is against with my princip!..haih,sguh dilemma!..i duno what types of virus merasuk sayer nih??..ehehehe..
Yess,my family n whole my family never try to shoping secara online and myb never!!..ahaha..what them wil said if I told the I do online shoping??..before this,yess,we are not believe use the method but if u want try,why not we try first right??..ehehehe..just excuse or opinion,I also dunno guys!!..J..
I know shoping scra online is had to face/take higher risk such like not delivery at perfect time,xpuas hati ker or many problem wil be soon,so I worry abot that!..L..but for me,rekaan baju or tudung at blog or iklan is very beuty guys!!..chantekk sgt..talk about price,yess im not deny shoping online the price agk mahal..!!.haih..
I wil do that or not,rely confuse!..
Tadaa..


                          

No comments:

Post a Comment