Saturday 14 April 2012

Spm Result Days!..

Alright,I think long time I not update..this is very super late entry!!J..yess,spm result is out of a few days ago..rely excited when I heard abot date!J.count,count n finaly the date is coming on 21 march 2012..make all student spm be nervous(since midnight on date)!!..hahaha..so,sleep ..sleep on the night..before go sleep,many massage come on  my inbox phone..wish luck to each other(like this)!..so,we reply wish on each other(we was like that expecialy time exam,competion n another case)!!J..ehehehhe..I wanna say thank you to all my friend wish me!J..
The morning after receive result!..                   
Ohhh noo,I can’t accept the result..haih,is very bad result examination compare with upsr,pmr!!L..im so sad but many people around me said u must accept n redha!Lbut for me how I want like this..meleset!..i want to be doctor!..dispointed sesangat lah!!!...sobsob..poor me..my result tidak melayakn sy amik course medic even mass com!!...lagik bertambah sedihhh!!!....how my future study???...*hancur*..but a statement always on my mind”kalu Allah kata kamu bkn org sains camner pun kamu tidakn Berjaya jadik org sains”..this statement is rght???...no,,for me..,if u berusaha,u must achieve what u want!..this is my prinsip on my life!!..K..yess,I know myb I not enough berusaha to get the target but now,I can accept that!!JJ..believe me even this is very hurt for me!..sobsob...whatevr is..im proud with u guys doctor..finaly,now,I can said bye2 to medic course!J..mass com course I can stil see u in my future study..acountacy..helllooo..helloJJ!!!!..
Which one of the place I wil continues my study..i dunt knw..ALLAH Is Maha Tahu!.
My new azam/target on future study:
1.get a good/higher pointer such like 3.5 every sem(must)!J
2.i want study in what course I minat when I do degree!!JJ..four years..i dunt care!
So,that is my azam n plan on my life in future,,hidup nih kena merancangkannn but Allah yg tentukan!!!J..
I hope my life is always brightness n happy start from now same u guys!!JJ..InsyaAllah!
A Lot love from me..XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment