Saturday 14 April 2012

Short Notes

University IPTA/IPTS,Matric,Maktab,Politeknik,Asasi n Form 6????...
Really I dunno n confuse for now!!!..LJ..so list  the place of pengajian!!..
þ1.IPTA(Im need ur offer n im wil waiting the inform)!!!JJ..hahahaha..
ý2.IPTS(im not daughter of rich man or family(I get what course I want but imposible..mahal)!!L..
ý3.Matric..out coz my result is bad!!..sobsob!
þ4.Maktab..yess..syarat am I not pass but I stil able to apply rght..so I aply this(depend on rezeki)..K
þ5.Politeknik..stil able..yess,im pass syarat poli so apply!!J..
ý6.Asasi is out such like matric!!..sob..sob!!L
þForm 6..automaticly(hv different opinion abot coursel I wil  take if I chose F6)..rely I confuse..alot my ppl said F6 is hard!!..(afraid to the higher risk)!!L..fobic!
Now,what u opinion????...i need ur opinion guys..please guide me!!JJ..after spm is hard time for student to chose bebeh..rely2 hard!!..believe me!L
A lot love from me..XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment